One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is not to say, by the by, that those in full communion with the Catholic Church ecclesially and sacramentally are perfect.’
- ‘Being present with people sacramentally and personally in times of crisis, loss, and change gives me the credibility to raise questions about their priorities and values.’
- ‘Against this is a ‘culture and scheme of values’ in which one is born and sacramentally reborn into a community of authoritatively defined tradition.’
- ‘Both past and future are sacramentally present in Orthodox Eucharistic worship, which draws the church now into the worship of the coming Kingdom of God.’
- ‘Christ is sacramentally present in the fruitful reality of his one sacrifice.’
- ‘In a similar vein, Harold Lewis notes the importance of covenant in framing our lives sacramentally and relationally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.