One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This way of understanding the sacramentality of sacramental rites is not idiosyncratic, least of all in the Episcopal Church.’
- ‘Instead, they are concerned with ‘the sacramentality of the ordinary.’’
- ‘Yet if one writes accurately about the importance of sacramentality and community, how can one be denied the label Catholic?’
- ‘These three were chosen because of ‘their emphasis on the sacramentality of the word and the liturgical implications that accompany their ecclesial understanding of sacraments’.’
- ‘His writing is filled with sacramentality: the idea that ordinary physical things mediate the holy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.