One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, they are concerned with ‘the sacramentality of the ordinary.’’
- ‘Yet if one writes accurately about the importance of sacramentality and community, how can one be denied the label Catholic?’
- ‘His writing is filled with sacramentality: the idea that ordinary physical things mediate the holy.’
- ‘This way of understanding the sacramentality of sacramental rites is not idiosyncratic, least of all in the Episcopal Church.’
- ‘These three were chosen because of ‘their emphasis on the sacramentality of the word and the liturgical implications that accompany their ecclesial understanding of sacraments’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.