One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is the point at which the tubular esophagus joins the saccular stomach.’
- ‘One patient had numerous saccular structures, which covered the entire right atrium wall.’
- ‘Microaneurysms are small saccular pouches, possibly caused by local distension of capillary walls.’
- ‘The anatomic changes from these diverse causes have been classified by Reid into three categories: cylindrical, varicose, and saccular or cystic.’
- ‘Rodents are born with the lung in the saccular stage; alveolarization occurs exclusively from Days 4-14 after birth, followed by alveolar wall thinning between Days 14-21.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.