One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A method of transmitting high-quality television signals from a video recorder, video camera, etc. by sending the signals for chrominance and luminance separately.
- ‘I installed it with S-video and optical audio connections to my home theater receiver.’
- ‘For interlaced DVD output, I compared signal quality over both component and S-video interfaces into the TV.’
- ‘It has ports for S-video, composite video and firewire cables.’
- ‘The Gateway receiver/amplifier can accommodate four video inputs, either via composite or S-video connections.’
- ‘In addition to the DVI input, the projector has a full suite of other video inputs, including component video, PC RGB, S-video, and composite video.’
- ‘RCA connectors to home theater box, would be nice if it had S-video and digital audio as well’
- ‘The first is that the S-video output port has been replaced with a video-in/video-out port, allowing you to capture video from an external S-video or composite source, as well as output to a TV.’
From the initial letter of separated + video.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.