One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Spring/summer (denoting or relating to fashion designed for the spring and summer seasons of a particular year)‘Chanel's S/S 2013 collection’‘anyone who's anyone will be wearing Saint Laurent, so start stocking up on the key S/S pieces’
- ‘Colours were muted and shapes deconstructed, with the collection a lot more minimalist than his S/S range.’
- ‘Chloe Moretz has great fashion sense: we love her Kenzo S/S 2012 top and skirt!’
- ‘She joined stars at Chanel's pre-Oscars party in a dress, bag and jewels from the brand's S/S ready-to-wear collection.’
- ‘In her S/S 2013 campaign she shows us again that her talent does not end at design and illustration.’
- ‘For the occasion, the starlet chose a white silk pleated dress from the design house's S/S 2013 Haute Couture Collection.’
- ‘These questions were swirling in my head as I rocked up to Somerset House, home to the S/S 2013 season of London Fashion Week.’
- ‘Even better if they're stripes or checks - key prints for S/S 2013.’
- ‘Kate wowed in a purple psychedelic printed Prabal Gurung dress from the designer's S/S 2012 collection.’
- ‘However, the brand is back for S/S 2013.’
- ‘This is exactly what global high street retailer Topshop is planning to unveil during the livestream of its S/S 2013 show at London Fashion Week.’
- ‘Two days ago, during NY fashion week, J. Crew presented their new S/S 2013 menswear collection.’
- ‘Burberry was first to push exaggerated round sleeves on the catwalk for its S/S collection, which is currently in store.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.