One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Rwanda or its people.‘a well-known Rwandan university lecturer’
- ‘He threw himself into Rwandan life with gusto.’
- ‘This was Rwandan football's greatest day to date.’
- ‘The new station hit the Rwandan airwaves in 1993, and from the start provided a soundtrack for an impending conflict.’
A native or citizen of Rwanda.‘he is the only Rwandan left in the tournament’
- ‘He did recall a small victory that came out of a meeting with two human rights activists, an American and a Rwandan.’
- ‘One player got off the bench and hit a Rwandan with his boot.’
- ‘Rwandans almost always shake hands upon encountering someone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.