One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The menu, which has recently been updated, neatly balances old-fashioned rusticity with more up-to-date tinkering.’
- ‘This record is a charming companion piece to Williams's most recent release of rusticity, Musings of a Creek Dipper.’
- ‘But despite their rusticity, the huts are fitted with all things cosmopolitan - a western-style toilet, a 14-channel TV and fridge with a minibar.’
- ‘The statues have always been appreciated for their rusticity, joie de vivre, and swagger, but little else.’
- ‘With its blend of rusticity and sophistication, the 15 th-century coaching inn has been remodelled and is very much a dapper, food-and-wine-centred affair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.