One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But despite their rusticity, the huts are fitted with all things cosmopolitan - a western-style toilet, a 14-channel TV and fridge with a minibar.’
- ‘The menu, which has recently been updated, neatly balances old-fashioned rusticity with more up-to-date tinkering.’
- ‘This record is a charming companion piece to Williams's most recent release of rusticity, Musings of a Creek Dipper.’
- ‘With its blend of rusticity and sophistication, the 15 th-century coaching inn has been remodelled and is very much a dapper, food-and-wine-centred affair.’
- ‘The statues have always been appreciated for their rusticity, joie de vivre, and swagger, but little else.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.