One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A crossroads pointed the way to innumerable destinations: Honeysuckle Wood, Cowslip Meadow, Dandelion Green, and, less rustically the Suburbs.’
- ‘The town consists of two rustically elegant cabins, a ranch office, paddocks with shelters, a covered round pen, stables, and at the center of it all, Sniffy's Saloon.’
- ‘In terms of mood, this room is rustically casual, but you'll notice that doesn't mean it's messy or unkempt.’
- ‘Alongside are rustically designed huts and an open-air auditorium.’
- ‘Wood-paneled and rustically refined, it brings to mind the den of a 19th century sportsman of no small means.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.