One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cat of a breed with short greyish-blue fur, green eyes, and large pointed ears.
- ‘In my case, I introduced a 6 month old female Russian Blue to a four year old male Tom.’
- ‘He pushed him off onto the floor and replaced him with the Russian Blue cat he had slapped.’
- ‘I said she's a Russian Blue but that's because that's the breed she looks like.’
- ‘They are ‘service road felines,’ but look remarkably like Russian Blues.’
- ‘The Scandinavian Russian Blues had larger heads, larger bodies, and shorter, tighter, darker coats than their British counterparts had.’
- ‘For example a Rex with his silly behavior with a standoffish Russian Blue may not be the right combination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.