One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cat of a breed with short greyish-blue fur, green eyes, and large pointed ears.
- ‘The Scandinavian Russian Blues had larger heads, larger bodies, and shorter, tighter, darker coats than their British counterparts had.’
- ‘I said she's a Russian Blue but that's because that's the breed she looks like.’
- ‘They are ‘service road felines,’ but look remarkably like Russian Blues.’
- ‘For example a Rex with his silly behavior with a standoffish Russian Blue may not be the right combination.’
- ‘In my case, I introduced a 6 month old female Russian Blue to a four year old male Tom.’
- ‘He pushed him off onto the floor and replaced him with the Russian Blue cat he had slapped.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.