One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We meet, too, the pioneers of agricultural science from across the nation, people such as the irrepressible Liberty Hyde Bailey, a ruralist if ever there was one.’
- ‘The Royal Agricultural Show at Stoneleigh seemed the place to find out - a great beer-tent-and-bacon-butty get-together of the clans of round-vowelled, clotted-faced ruralists.’
- ‘The presence of a hammer dulcimer, along with the more typical guitar, bass, and drums, is what sets Tulsa Drone's sound apart from other arty ruralists.’
- ‘Women are independent and resourceful, which means that true feminists should be ruralists, too.’
- ‘The enforcement of the game laws, feudal in origin, peaked during the industrial revolution, separating ruralists from their source of sustenance and pressuring them to accept wage labor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.