One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The presence of a hammer dulcimer, along with the more typical guitar, bass, and drums, is what sets Tulsa Drone's sound apart from other arty ruralists.’
- ‘We meet, too, the pioneers of agricultural science from across the nation, people such as the irrepressible Liberty Hyde Bailey, a ruralist if ever there was one.’
- ‘The enforcement of the game laws, feudal in origin, peaked during the industrial revolution, separating ruralists from their source of sustenance and pressuring them to accept wage labor.’
- ‘Women are independent and resourceful, which means that true feminists should be ruralists, too.’
- ‘The Royal Agricultural Show at Stoneleigh seemed the place to find out - a great beer-tent-and-bacon-butty get-together of the clans of round-vowelled, clotted-faced ruralists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.