One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The stalks that remain support runty, shriveled buds.’
- ‘In high school in Miami, he was a runty 5 feet 11 inches and 155 pounds, and too shy to stand up in front of the class.’
- ‘Although compared to the runty gruntings of their contemporaries they sound as forward thinking as Varese, Stockhausen, and Cameo put together.’
- ‘The Japanese are always runty and a little simple-minded.’
- ‘At recess, however, a runty student from year nine confronted me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.