One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be unconfined or unrestrained.‘the owners let their dogs run free’
- ‘In my world, children should run free through art galleries.’
- ‘The City Council heard a proposal from the commission to create four parks where dogs could run free.’
- ‘Mary has hit out at the owner for letting the dogs run free.’
- ‘When we inherited Coco, she had never been left to run free, because she was so fierce.’
- ‘The money funded the creation of the 40 acre park near Bangalore, where the bears run free, hide in caves, and learn to behave as normal jungle animals once again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.