One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a solemn, ruminative atmosphere, and it's strange to see so many people and hear so little noise.’
- ‘Hollander's contribution was the slow movement of the Brahms D Minor Piano Concerto, in a ruminative and thoughtful performance.’
- ‘In particular, the ruminative musings on anthropocentricity are virtually absent.’
- ‘One attraction of Test cricket is surely the manner in which its narrative can unfold: the plots and subplots that can emerge over five, absorbing days, its contemplative, ruminative nature.’
- ‘This oratorio is a kind of moderated dialogue between two personalities - the merry and carefree, and the thoughtful and ruminative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.