One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A child.‘it's the TV-linked toys that the rug rats crave’
youngster, young one, little one, boy, girlView synonyms
- ‘We've just got to let those rug rats know who's boss.’
- ‘If you're tired of tripping over your rug rat, why not get out of the house for a few hours with your little ray of sunshine?’
- ‘So I decided I would help him take care of the little rug rat while he went.’
- ‘John Lithgow is equally hilarious as the finance-loving ex-husband and bad father saddled with a much younger trophy wife and manic rug rat.’
- ‘With that many rug rats running around, Grandpa was a wise man to keep them occupied in some way.’
- ‘I've never liked rug rats, and I'm not too crazy about them when they're bigger, either.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.