One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The signature cut is skin-tight to the nth degree and accessorized with minimal ruching detailing, Swarovski crystals, bias ruffles, lacing, and fur.’
- ‘Asymmetry, flamboyant ruching and fabric combinations play key roles in the duo's collection.’
- ‘Perhaps you prefer romantic lace, trendy ruching, vintage frays, dressy frills or the latest dirty-denim.’
- ‘Sexy smocked dresses, ruching detail and layers of sun-faded cotton result in a trend that's deliciously nostalgic.’
- ‘Top fashion finds: anything mod, trench coats, Eighties ruching, vintage Chanel and Adolfo tweedy jackets, thirties movie star silk charmeuse gowns, seventies high-waist jeans and denim skirts a la Chloe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.