One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Strapless or V-neck tops, corsets and kimonos with shaped waists fit the bill, while ruched or shirred details can also help create shape and a lean line.’
- ‘The bodice was subtly ruched and the low neckline showed off her creamy neck and shoulders.’
- ‘Her Quaker-inspired picnic clothing is casual and fun with puffball hemlines, ruched details and delicate embroidery all in bright shades of orange and light yellow.’
- ‘Shown is the ruched front camisole in buttercup with cream lace with matching panty.’
- ‘Try the paisley floral pink, lime and mocha print in an elegant strappy swimsuit or a stripe bikini with ruched side pants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.