One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for mifepristone
- ‘RU 486, which will be called mifepristone in this country, is a safe, effective method of abortion which can be used during the first nine weeks of pregnancy and may be a possible treatment for fibroid tumors, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, meningioma, and some types of breast cancer.’
- ‘On 26 October 1988 Dr Edouard Sakiz, chairman of Roussel-Uclaf, suspended sales of RU486.’
- ‘Opponents of the abortion pill RU-486 are mounting a renewed campaign to force the Food and Drug Administration to pull the drug from the market’
- ‘RU486 can be used to induce abortion in pregnancies that are about nine weeks or less.’
- ‘In the past decade, over 1 million women worldwide have safely used RU486 to end their pregnancies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.