One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for mifepristone
- ‘On 26 October 1988 Dr Edouard Sakiz, chairman of Roussel-Uclaf, suspended sales of RU486.’
- ‘In the past decade, over 1 million women worldwide have safely used RU486 to end their pregnancies.’
- ‘Opponents of the abortion pill RU-486 are mounting a renewed campaign to force the Food and Drug Administration to pull the drug from the market’
- ‘RU 486, which will be called mifepristone in this country, is a safe, effective method of abortion which can be used during the first nine weeks of pregnancy and may be a possible treatment for fibroid tumors, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, meningioma, and some types of breast cancer.’
- ‘RU486 can be used to induce abortion in pregnancies that are about nine weeks or less.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.