One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fighting, rowdyism and general mayhem erupted on the quiet main street of Abbeyleix on Sunday last.’
- ‘Late night rowdyism in the town could decrease now that local authorities have new powers to curb anti-social behaviour.’
- ‘At ten o'clock, despite the fact that the police were present to control any undue rowdyism, the gates were closed.’
- ‘A clampdown on late night rowdyism and vandalism has been promised this week by the authorities in Laois.’
- ‘There were people visibly drunk on the streets this weekend and there is a lot of rowdyism in the town in general.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.