One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Late night rowdyism in the town could decrease now that local authorities have new powers to curb anti-social behaviour.’
- ‘There were people visibly drunk on the streets this weekend and there is a lot of rowdyism in the town in general.’
- ‘Fighting, rowdyism and general mayhem erupted on the quiet main street of Abbeyleix on Sunday last.’
- ‘At ten o'clock, despite the fact that the police were present to control any undue rowdyism, the gates were closed.’
- ‘A clampdown on late night rowdyism and vandalism has been promised this week by the authorities in Laois.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.