One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Weber saw routinization and mechanization as ultimately destructive, that is, as eroding the spirit and capacity for spontaneous action.’
- ‘Clearly distinguishing the weekend from the week suggests both a routinisation of time and a contrast between work time and leisure.’
- ‘It also refers to the routinization of ways in which environmentalism is incorporated in a variety of social interactions.’
- ‘The schedule of start times is essential to the routinisation of filmgoing.’
- ‘Its vast increase in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries and its routinization in the eighteenth occurred in tandem with the growth of the state and the economy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.