One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any trace of old-school rotundity has been re-sculpted into a rippling torso, into legs that can kick the ball further than any other player in the world can.’
- ‘I'm fighting the onset of a 40-year-old's rotundity, especially since giving up smoking at Christmas.’
- ‘I wear a size eighteen which, I hasten to add because I want to be clear about the extent of my rotundity, is a US size fourteen.’
- ‘‘Thank you,’ he said and nearly skipped away, surprisingly sprightly for all his rotundity.’
- ‘As evidenced by an early case of tuberculosis and a later rotundity, Ben also adopted a somewhat cavalier attitude to his body and its needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.