One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stable and cured compost has its greatest value when rototilled directly into the soil.’
- ‘Any time I am rototilling my garden, I usually let my chickens out of their pen because they follow right behind the tiller, catching any bugs that happen to be turned up.’
- ‘I attacked the crabgrass, rototilled the soil, added every amendment the garden books recommended, put in a watering system and a flagstone path.’
- ‘This is done by applying two inches of fine-textured fill to the existing soil and rototilling it in to a depth of four to six inches.’
- ‘If sand layering is suspected, plow or rototill to redistribute the sand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.