One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A profusion of white fibers issuing from the ventral aspect of the dentate nucleus converge rostrally to form the main part of the superior cerebellar peduncle.’
- ‘These four pairs of lemnisci proceed rostrally into the tegmentum of the midbrain.’
- ‘In the midline rostrally are the frontal and spheroid sinuses.’
- ‘Also, Pax2 expression in the hindbrain shifts rostrally to fuse with its anterior domain in the midbrain.’
- ‘EMG signals show high amplitude spikes both rostrally and caudally, with no contralateral muscle activity and no detectable rostrocaudal lag at the onset of muscle activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.