One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A set of software tools that enable an unauthorized user to gain control of a computer system without being detected.
- ‘Simply click on the arrow above to stream a podcast about rootkits through your browser.’
- ‘Today, anything that tries to hide its presence is often refered as a rootkit.’
- ‘And, of course, there are reports that the root kit sometimes crashes servers.’
- ‘Simply click on the arrow above to stream the podcast about rootkits through your browser.’
- ‘Tucked away in a hidden directory, the rootkit is supposed to help "cloak" critical files selected by the fingerprint verification function.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.