One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A set of software tools that enable an unauthorized user to gain control of a computer system without being detected.
- ‘Today, anything that tries to hide its presence is often refered as a rootkit.’
- ‘Simply click on the arrow above to stream a podcast about rootkits through your browser.’
- ‘And, of course, there are reports that the root kit sometimes crashes servers.’
- ‘Tucked away in a hidden directory, the rootkit is supposed to help "cloak" critical files selected by the fingerprint verification function.’
- ‘Simply click on the arrow above to stream the podcast about rootkits through your browser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.