A type of desktop card index.
- ‘His eyes settled on a Rolodex, nestled between the telephone and the raised edge of the desktop, and he reached for it with a soft grunt of satisfaction.’
- ‘Are you still storing client contact information in a Rolodex - or worse - on3" x4" cards?’
- ‘For the average company, hiring a trucking outfit to move finished goods or raw materials demands a phone, a pen, a Rolodex, and a trailer load of patience.’
- ‘Jared picked up the Rolodex, searching through the business cards and slips of paper.’
- ‘A quick look in her Rolodex later, Chelsea punches in Danielle Nichols' cell phone number.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.