One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Oats that have been husked and crushed.
- ‘In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, flour, bran, cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom.’
- ‘The scrubbing action of rolled oats helps release trapped dirt and oil from clogged pores.’
- ‘The beer is brewed with two-row pale and specialty malts, rolled oats, roasted barley, wheat and four types of hops.’
- ‘I eat a balanced diet, including as much whole grains as possible - a breakfast with rolled oats helps - and a variety of fruits and vegetables year round.’
- ‘As a grain, oats can be found in foods such as enriched cereals and breads; as rolled oats, in oatmeal; and as oat bran, in muffins or other baked foods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.