One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Oats that have been husked and crushed.
- ‘In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, flour, bran, cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom.’
- ‘As a grain, oats can be found in foods such as enriched cereals and breads; as rolled oats, in oatmeal; and as oat bran, in muffins or other baked foods.’
- ‘I eat a balanced diet, including as much whole grains as possible - a breakfast with rolled oats helps - and a variety of fruits and vegetables year round.’
- ‘The scrubbing action of rolled oats helps release trapped dirt and oil from clogged pores.’
- ‘The beer is brewed with two-row pale and specialty malts, rolled oats, roasted barley, wheat and four types of hops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.