One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The company will demonstrate rollable displays for use in the mobile devices at the conference, which opens tomorrow.’
- ‘Postings described such things as a Web-based system for taking opinion polls; a laboratory bench that prints documents; and a heated, rollable pad for covering a sidewalk before a snowstorm.’
- ‘Spy cameras small enough to peep out a button hole, long enough to extend through a wall between two hotel rooms and rollable to move over documents will be displayed.’
- ‘I could almost smell freedom tantalizingly wafting past as I walked to my bus stop, my twenty-pound rollable backpack rumbling along behind me, carrying my textbooks.’
- ‘The company has announced that it will start developing rollable displays in earnest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.