One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Treat (a person) using Rolfing, a proprietary term for a massage technique aimed at the release and realignment of the body.‘I had the negative emotions Rolfed out of me’
- ‘Nothing helped, until I got Rolfed.’
- ‘I was really stunned how great my shoulder felt after being Rolfed by Jill.’
- ‘I'm among the million-plus who have Rolfed since Ida Rolf started teaching her structural integration technique in 1971.’
- ‘It was as though the place had been Rolfed, instead of merely mopped and dusted.’
- ‘I was Rolfed 15 years ago by someone who is now an instructor in Colorado.’
- ‘Got Rolfed just to see if it would have any effect on my bodily awareness.’
- ‘I'm not really sure I need a good Rolfing, but I'd just like to able to tell everyone that I've been Rolfed.’
- ‘I finally decided after some research that I needed to be Rolfed and so, last week, I had my first Rolfing and had a second one today.’
- ‘I was getting Rolfed, a form of deep-tissue bodywork that back then was routinely painful.’
- ‘I decided to get Rolfed and see if the manipulation of the fascial tissue would somehow bring relief.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.