One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Treat (a person) using Rolfing, a proprietary term for a massage technique aimed at the release and realignment of the body.‘I had the negative emotions Rolfed out of me’
- ‘I'm not really sure I need a good Rolfing, but I'd just like to able to tell everyone that I've been Rolfed.’
- ‘Got Rolfed just to see if it would have any effect on my bodily awareness.’
- ‘I finally decided after some research that I needed to be Rolfed and so, last week, I had my first Rolfing and had a second one today.’
- ‘I decided to get Rolfed and see if the manipulation of the fascial tissue would somehow bring relief.’
- ‘I was getting Rolfed, a form of deep-tissue bodywork that back then was routinely painful.’
- ‘I was Rolfed 15 years ago by someone who is now an instructor in Colorado.’
- ‘I was really stunned how great my shoulder felt after being Rolfed by Jill.’
- ‘I'm among the million-plus who have Rolfed since Ida Rolf started teaching her structural integration technique in 1971.’
- ‘Nothing helped, until I got Rolfed.’
- ‘It was as though the place had been Rolfed, instead of merely mopped and dusted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.