One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An X-ray photograph.
radiogram, radiograph, x-ray imageView synonyms
- ‘A woman was admitted to our hospital due to abnormal shadows found on chest roentgenograms, and CT detected a number of pulmonary nodules in whole lung fields.’
- ‘A roentgenogram of the thorax revealed a large mediastinal mass, suggestive of lymph node enlargement.’
- ‘After placement, a chest roentgenogram or barium esophagography is performed to reconfirm stent position.’
- ‘The patient's chest roentgenogram was normal.’
- ‘Anteroposterior and lateral roentgenograms, MRI scans, and direct visual inspection were used to screen human cadaveric knee specimens for inclusion in the study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.