One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This membrane has an ultrastructure consisting of a mosaic of 10-nm-wide parallel rodlets.’
- ‘The rodlets formed by SC3 are composed of two tracks of 2-3 protofilaments that are 2.5 nm wide.’
- ‘In studies of class I hydrophobin rodlets it has been estimated that the rodlet diameters range from 2 to 15 nm, which is also within the range of some other amyloid proteins.’
- ‘There are wax crystals that are determined by a minor component, such as those described for longitudinal ridged rodlets.’
- ‘Patches of adsorbed rodlets were observed on the substrate during AFM visualization of B. thuringiensis spores.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.