One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This membrane has an ultrastructure consisting of a mosaic of 10-nm-wide parallel rodlets.’
- ‘Patches of adsorbed rodlets were observed on the substrate during AFM visualization of B. thuringiensis spores.’
- ‘The rodlets formed by SC3 are composed of two tracks of 2-3 protofilaments that are 2.5 nm wide.’
- ‘In studies of class I hydrophobin rodlets it has been estimated that the rodlet diameters range from 2 to 15 nm, which is also within the range of some other amyloid proteins.’
- ‘There are wax crystals that are determined by a minor component, such as those described for longitudinal ridged rodlets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.