- another term for cantaloupe
- ‘If pawpaw is too highly priced people tend to go for something similar like rock melon which is much cheaper.’
- ‘At the orchards the annuals we are growing for market - the rock melon and the tomatoes - have been joined unexpectedly by the pumpkins.’
- ‘For example at the Show they had four varieties of rock melon, several of cucumber and eight varieties of pumpkins.’
- ‘Watermelon, mango, strawberries, orange, kiwi fruit, rock melon and honey dew melon had filled the seven bowls, and a generous dollop of organic cream was poured all over the fruit.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.