One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pedestrians do not behave robotically and display various walking styles and mannerisms.’
- ‘We could economically justify bringing that material in-house, putting it into a robotically controlled environment and saving those storage and handling fees.’
- ‘These robotically operated shelves of objects relate to different periods in history, the First World War for example.’
- ‘‘I'm here to see Wilson,’ the fellow said robotically.’
- ‘This involves submitting your Web page URL to search engines that robotically index the Web.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.