One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A place where coffee beans are roasted and processed.‘a cafe with an on-site roastery’
- ‘He plans to set up his company's trademark roasteries and espresso bars in London.’
- ‘The pizza restaurant and coffee roastery is expected to a be a popular destination for visitors attending events at the Convention Center nearby.’
- ‘The hybrid roastery and coffee shop is under construction in the Pike Street building.’
- ‘The roastery curates and roasts its coffee in-house and on demand.’
- ‘The family-run roastery is something of a legend in Frankfurt and this location was the first, opening in 1914.’
- ‘Scandinavians drink the most coffee per head in the world, so it's no surprise that small roasteries are popping up all over the country.’
- ‘Most of us are pretty big coffee drinkers, so having the roastery downstairs keeps us fueled and energized.’
- ‘We now operate fifteen coffeehouses, a roastery, and a scratch bakery and kitchen in Ottawa.’
- ‘Some of the shops have added on roasteries for a true "farm-to-table" approach.’
- ‘Now the former convenience store, which had languished on the market for nine months, is a coffee roastery and bakery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.