One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had a habit of getting roaringly drunk and shouting Hamlet out of his bedroom window.’
- ‘It was cloudy outside, and thunder cracked roaringly.’
- ‘How devoted are we to that sentiment now roaringly popular on the campaign trail, compassion?’
- ‘It starts out roaringly funny, then turns into something deeply dark.’
- ‘After having a roaringly good time hanging out with the ‘Chattopadhyay girls’, we had all-night singing sessions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.