One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had a habit of getting roaringly drunk and shouting Hamlet out of his bedroom window.’
- ‘It starts out roaringly funny, then turns into something deeply dark.’
- ‘After having a roaringly good time hanging out with the ‘Chattopadhyay girls’, we had all-night singing sessions.’
- ‘It was cloudy outside, and thunder cracked roaringly.’
- ‘How devoted are we to that sentiment now roaringly popular on the campaign trail, compassion?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.