One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every day this spring, they will scour the seas for transient killer whales - roamers who prey in packs and count as the deadliest of their species.’
- ‘Though a roamer, he didn't put any moves on me that felt uncomfortable.’
- ‘Whilst his dad was also a midfielder roamer, all left foot and direct, Jason is a natural right-footer who has a go when the nets are within shooting distance.’
- ‘You are a roamer and need adventure, excitement, and freedom.’
- ‘They were uncentered roamers, like gypsies moving over a space incomprehensibly large to a European eye.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.