One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disc displayed on a vehicle certifying payment of road tax.
- ‘Yes, you could be prosecuted for not having an MoT and road fund licence when you return.’
- ‘You might even be able to set up a system where drivers could offset the charges against their road fund licence.’
- ‘They are right in saying that the fairest way for road pricing is to abolish the road fund licence and put the tax on fuel.’
- ‘Most drivers are under the impression that paying a huge amount for a road fund licence entitles them to drive on the public highway.’
- ‘I agree entirely with the lady who recently wrote in regarding vehicles on the road without a road fund licence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.