One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See road bike
- ‘We're avid road bikers, runners, and skiers.’
- ‘Road bikers and mountaineers should avoid polarized lenses because they can't afford to miss the glare from road slicks or patches of boilerplate ice.’
- ‘I'm no high-mileage, Lycra-wearing road biker - just a plain old cyclist and occasional bike commuter in shorts and a T-shirt.’
- ‘Kerry is a long time road biker who dabbles in mountain biking.’
- ‘Road bikers have been flocking to this area for years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.