One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Really.‘I rly hope everyone is OK!’‘that's not rly the point’as submodifier ‘the price is pretty reasonable and the food is rly good’
- ‘Football can be rly confusing to old guys, don't worry, Joe!’
- ‘Thanks 4 support guys, rly.’
- ‘She rly doesn't care about her appearance or weight at all.’
- ‘From what people say he's rly good.’
- ‘Rly, Toronto showed some serious grit keeping the game competitive.’
- ‘Nice post, I rly enjoyed reading it.’
- ‘I am not rly into his music tho.’
- ‘He sounds like a rly good singer but he's still kinda hardcore but not screamy.’
- ‘Oh, and he adds "This is a singing competition." O rly?’
- ‘In that pic the exposure is rly bad because this is a photo of the dress on the wedding day.’
Railway.‘Great Central Rly’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.