One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Really.‘I rly hope everyone is OK!’‘that's not rly the point’as submodifier ‘the price is pretty reasonable and the food is rly good’
- ‘I am not rly into his music tho.’
- ‘From what people say he's rly good.’
- ‘Nice post, I rly enjoyed reading it.’
- ‘In that pic the exposure is rly bad because this is a photo of the dress on the wedding day.’
- ‘She rly doesn't care about her appearance or weight at all.’
- ‘Oh, and he adds "This is a singing competition." O rly?’
- ‘Football can be rly confusing to old guys, don't worry, Joe!’
- ‘Thanks 4 support guys, rly.’
- ‘Rly, Toronto showed some serious grit keeping the game competitive.’
- ‘He sounds like a rly good singer but he's still kinda hardcore but not screamy.’
Railway.‘Great Central Rly’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.