One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the BBC's most rivetingly beautiful natural history series, The Blue Planet, was Best Documentary Series.’
- ‘The singer somehow manages to make a heavy Glaswegian accent sound rivetingly sexy, especially on Dance With Me's hypnotic tribal churn.’
- ‘Instead, the series leads with the rivetingly precise detective work that solves a stabbing case by following a cell phone from midtown to New Jersey.’
- ‘Succo is rivetingly well played by Stefano Cassetti, whose piercing, haunted eyes help make this something superior to the run-of-the-mill psycho-on-the-run tale.’
- ‘But it makes rivetingly odd and disturbing viewing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.