One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Succo is rivetingly well played by Stefano Cassetti, whose piercing, haunted eyes help make this something superior to the run-of-the-mill psycho-on-the-run tale.’
- ‘The singer somehow manages to make a heavy Glaswegian accent sound rivetingly sexy, especially on Dance With Me's hypnotic tribal churn.’
- ‘Instead, the series leads with the rivetingly precise detective work that solves a stabbing case by following a cell phone from midtown to New Jersey.’
- ‘But it makes rivetingly odd and disturbing viewing.’
- ‘One of the BBC's most rivetingly beautiful natural history series, The Blue Planet, was Best Documentary Series.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.