One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- trademark for methylphenidate
- ‘The Ritalin eliminated the nocturnal hallucinations but they also destroyed Tom's appetite and imagination.’
- ‘The presenter had argued he knew several people who were helped by anti-depressants and suggested the drugs, including popular medication Ritalin, could benefit some sufferers.’
- ‘There has been a world-wide tendency to define students that have so-called learning difficulties as Attention Deficit Disordered and treat those with psycho-stimulant drugs such as Ritalin.’
- ‘Throughout the '90s, the number of kids on mood-altering drugs like Prozac and Ritalin doubled and, in some cases, tripled.’
- ‘She had attention-deficit disorder and the Ritalin she took wore off by the time she got home from school.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.