Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
An ascendant sign.
- ‘Scorpio is a very powerful sign, and when it is the rising sign it often dominates the rest of the chart.’
- ‘Scorpio is the worst rising sign as it impedes and diminishes the relationship as well as being an indicator that there is falsity and deception involved.’
- ‘When I read your letter I immediately thought that you must have Leo prominent in your chart, and sure enough, proud and generous Leo is your rising sign.’
- ‘Leo is my moon sign, which is the 3rd most important sign, after your sun sign, and your rising sign.’
- ‘In my case, my rising sign goes from Libra to Virgo.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.