One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Is the person in front of you cute, ringless and age-appropriate?’
- ‘I noticed while watching her on television that - unlike her male competitors, who each wore wedding bands - Annie's left hand was ringless.’
- ‘The lady was reading a local newspaper and Chrissy noticed that her ringless hands, which were the colour of caramel, were thick and rough like those of a man.’
- ‘Now, I'm proud to say, it's become quite trendy to be ringless.’
- ‘Isn't the main reason all these guys go ringless so that they can flirt with unwitting single women?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.