One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Is the person in front of you cute, ringless and age-appropriate?’
- ‘The lady was reading a local newspaper and Chrissy noticed that her ringless hands, which were the colour of caramel, were thick and rough like those of a man.’
- ‘I noticed while watching her on television that - unlike her male competitors, who each wore wedding bands - Annie's left hand was ringless.’
- ‘Isn't the main reason all these guys go ringless so that they can flirt with unwitting single women?’
- ‘Now, I'm proud to say, it's become quite trendy to be ringless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.