One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The young man in front of me looked at me over his rimless glasses.’
- ‘When they do not wear a turban, men often wear an embroidered rimless hat.’
- ‘He had taken off his rimless specs and had put them on the night table next to him.’
- ‘He was wearing rimless glasses.’
- ‘Adjusting her rimless glasses, she peered at the rear-view mirror.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.