One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Zorro, righter of wrongs and uplifter of the underdog, is free to roam the countryside making the sign of the ‘Z.’’
- ‘Far righters Phyllis Schlafly and James Dobson recently accused feminists of declaring a war on boys.’
- ‘Opinion Hackers have a certain romantic image - it's a bit like Robin Hood; the small man against the machine; the righter of wrongs, that sort of thing.’
- ‘In his eagerness to draw a connection between Jeffersonian states' righters, nullifiers, and secessionists, McDonald downplays the Jeffersonians' democratic commitments and casts southern secessionists as ‘libertarians.’’
- ‘Sure, some animal righters have noble intentions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.