One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The part of the outfield to the right of the batter when facing the pitcher.‘a ball hit to right field’
- ‘The result was a 260-foot fly ball over the right field wall, 257 feet from home plate.’
- ‘The Mets had Jay Payton on first base in the second inning and one out, when Vance Wilson looped a fly ball to right field.’
- ‘In the bottom of the seventh, Scott Spiezio hit a shot to right field off Pedro Martinez that was ruled a home run by second base umpire Joe West.’
- ‘Tony Taylor hit a line drive to right field, and Rusty Staub caught it on the run.’
- ‘I hit a fastball to right field that barely cleared the fence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.