One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pasta in the form of short hollow fluted tubes.
- ‘The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.’
- ‘My mother went out to buy groceries, and then she fixed a big dinner of rigatoni, sausage, cheese, and bread.’
- ‘All sorts of pasta can be used, from thin sheets of lasagne to stubby penne or rigatoni.’
- ‘Best of all, though, is a bowl of rigatoni in a mildly creamy tomato sauce with chunks of sweetly spicy Italian sausage.’
- ‘Good macaroni cheese needs pasta with big holes, such as traditional long macaroni or, failing that, rigatoni, that the creamy luscious sauce can seep into.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.