One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pasta in the form of short hollow fluted tubes.
- ‘Good macaroni cheese needs pasta with big holes, such as traditional long macaroni or, failing that, rigatoni, that the creamy luscious sauce can seep into.’
- ‘All sorts of pasta can be used, from thin sheets of lasagne to stubby penne or rigatoni.’
- ‘The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.’
- ‘Best of all, though, is a bowl of rigatoni in a mildly creamy tomato sauce with chunks of sweetly spicy Italian sausage.’
- ‘My mother went out to buy groceries, and then she fixed a big dinner of rigatoni, sausage, cheese, and bread.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.