One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Almost all eukaryotes have multiple copies of their nuclear ribosomal RNA cistrons, arranged in a long tandem array.’
- ‘Gene order changes involving protein-encoding and ribosomal RNA genes are rare events within most animal phyla.’
- ‘We also prepared primer pairs for the 18S ribosomal RNA gene to use as an internal control.’
- ‘Both subunits are composed of long RNA strands complexed with ribosomal proteins.’
- ‘Nuclear organizer regions are loops of nucleolar DNA transcribing to ribosomal RNA.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.