One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Rhythmical quality or character.‘the nursery rhymes' rhythmicity makes them easy to learn’
fluidity, flow, smoothness, effortlessness, ease, naturalnessView synonyms
- ‘Circadian rhythmicity in regulation of endogenous physiological processes is a characteristic feature of eukaryotic organisms.’
- ‘The SCN has long been implicated in the circadian rhythmicity of wheel running, and the High-Runner mice display a shorter free-running circadian period than Control mice under both constant light and constant dark.’
- ‘This link between habituation of acute cardiovascular responses and relatively rapid (yet gradual) normalization of heart rate rhythmicity suggests that mice adapt to adverse social conditions.’
- ‘As a result of these characteristics, melatonin has been used by vertebrates to regulate biological rhythmicity and acts as a ‘chemical messenger of darkness’.’
- ‘One benefit applies to all the mind and body therapies, whether active or passive: A stillness, quietness, or rhythmicity helps create a flow, a centering effect, and a sense of calm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.