One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A guitar part consisting of the chord sequences of a pop or rock song.
- ‘What follows is a fuzzed and phased rhythm guitar workout over which Orridge sings through distorting filters.’
- ‘Singing ‘Sweet Child of Mine’ was Stephen King accompanied by Martin Finn on lead guitar, Johnny Foudy on rhythm guitar, Andrew Griffin on bass and Jody Garvin on drums.’
- ‘Joseph of course had played rhythm guitar, while Evander had sung and played lead guitar.’
- ‘Signed up to the world-renowned Universal record label, Lynne Ryan has entertainment in her blood due to the fact that her dad, John, was the singer and played rhythm guitar with The Atlantic Showband.’
- ‘Her 16-year-old brother Rick is on lead guitar, dad Paul on rhythm guitar and veteran Beat Boy Ronnie Carr on bass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.