One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Massive compartments are delineated by fractures of the regional orthogonal system, though rhomboidal patterns are also common.’
- ‘Most sporangiospores were angulated to rhomboidal; a few were oval.’
- ‘The supraoccipital is a weakly rhomboidal element, which meets the parietal in its deep posterior embayment as described above.’
- ‘Although it is similar to the Silverpit Crater in terms of age, scale and structural setting, the shape of the Bovey Basin is clearly rhomboidal and not circular.’
- ‘This is wrapped in a rhomboidal grid, like a giant fishing net, infilled with a mixture of flat, concave and convex panels of glass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.