One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is wrapped in a rhomboidal grid, like a giant fishing net, infilled with a mixture of flat, concave and convex panels of glass.’
- ‘Although it is similar to the Silverpit Crater in terms of age, scale and structural setting, the shape of the Bovey Basin is clearly rhomboidal and not circular.’
- ‘Massive compartments are delineated by fractures of the regional orthogonal system, though rhomboidal patterns are also common.’
- ‘Most sporangiospores were angulated to rhomboidal; a few were oval.’
- ‘The supraoccipital is a weakly rhomboidal element, which meets the parietal in its deep posterior embayment as described above.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.