One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In particular, if a rhombic dodecahedron is marked with conical bumps and nicks on its faces so as to be combinatorially unbalanced, a simple counting argument reveals that the maximum possible Heesch number is 8.’
- ‘Fold each piece into a rhombic unit as shown below.’
- ‘The diameter of the inscribing sphere of the rhombic dodecahedron was 8.34 nm.’
- ‘The pectoral fin is set low on the lateral flank behind the notch of the cleithrum and is supported by a small rounded lobe covered with minute rhombic scales.’
- ‘A few sharp rhombic crystals of rhodochrosite without siderite coating were also found in the Eagle mine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.