One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A few sharp rhombic crystals of rhodochrosite without siderite coating were also found in the Eagle mine.’
- ‘Fold each piece into a rhombic unit as shown below.’
- ‘In particular, if a rhombic dodecahedron is marked with conical bumps and nicks on its faces so as to be combinatorially unbalanced, a simple counting argument reveals that the maximum possible Heesch number is 8.’
- ‘The pectoral fin is set low on the lateral flank behind the notch of the cleithrum and is supported by a small rounded lobe covered with minute rhombic scales.’
- ‘The diameter of the inscribing sphere of the rhombic dodecahedron was 8.34 nm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.